Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 2012

Hi Ya'll!

Well, here we are in May and I think spring completely forgot to stop by.  It's been in the 80's but, I'm not complaining.  I'll take hot weather over cold any day.

We are still in Loudon and have a contract on a house down the road from work and about 15 minutes from his mom.  We are still working out the details of an inspection so we are hoping we have some good news tomorrow.  Keeping our fingers crossed!

Did I mention that we are godparents?  Our best friends had a sweet baby boy in January and asked us to be his godparents which I am so excited!  We have already told them that we will be the "hippy" side of the family in his life and have plans to buy him his lifetime fishing license.  Yep, you heard right. 

My niece recently got our license and *getting choked up* is driving.  She bought her first car and I have said more prayers this week than I have in a long time!  She getting ready to wrap up her junior year and is taking classes at Pellissippi and working at Food City.  She's staying super busy but I'm glad she is getting to experience a lot of opportunities. 

So on another note I think I'm this close (imagine me holding my fingers close) to closing probate on my dad.  Yes, almost 3 years in the making.  I wrote out the last attorney bills last week so I'm just waiting to get the final word from my attorney. 

I have recently become obsessed with the Long Island Medium.  While I'm not into fortune tellers or anything like that I think she has an extraordinary gift.  Let me know your thoughts on what she does.  People might think I've gone off the deep end..  that's ok..

 Here's to a great summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment