Saturday, February 22, 2014

December 2013

I'm writing this in February so I'm sure I will forget some of the high notes of December.  

Of course this month is all about Christmas and to be honest it was kind of hard to get in the "spirit".  Not really sure how to put it but I think I got caught up with a lot of work duties that it kind of spoiled it for me personally.  Since I'm the  Office Manager I am the go-to person for getting all of our clients their respective Christmas cards, Christmas baskets, etc. 
I also was in charge of planning our company Christmas party so it was a lot of stress in a short amount of time.  I did rely heavily on some of the girls but there was only so much they could do.  I do remember the day before the company party that I stayed in bed literally until about 3:30 in the afternoon.  Suffered from the worst migraine I have ever had and no doubt it was stress related.  I got through it and our Christmas party was a blast.  For the first time we had a photo booth from Knoxville Photo Booth and that was a lot of fun! Here is a sample of our pics.. Super cute! 






For Christmas Eve we had some friends over for Christmas brunch and it was great to catch up.  Chris and I had our family's over for Christmas day lunch and as usual had a pretty good spread of food.  Of course holiday's are always hard with out our dad's here but we know they are always with us. 

Chris and I don't really lavish each other with gifts but he did get me get tickets to one of my favorite performers Edwin McCain. 

Hope your December was fun filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment