Monday, March 2, 2015

Yum!

So I don't really ever write too much about recipes but thought that after making this delicious recipe, oh going on the 100th time, I might spread the love.

I love my crock-pot and I love salmon.  So one day I was doing a little googling and came across this gem of a recipe .  It is my go-to, make at least 3x a month recipe AND the best part is how easy it is to fix!

I typically pair this with rice and steamed vegi's and Voila!

The other great thing about this recipe is that it works just as well with frozen salmon.  I buy a big bag of Wild-Caught Pink Salmon and whenever I go to make this I just run the individual packets under warm water for about 5-10 minutes and then once I take them out of the plastic wrap I make sure to pat them dry. Otherwise you will end up with a lot of excess water in you packets.

Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment