Thursday, September 24, 2009

Somebody call 9-1-1


So one of my favorite songs of the summer has been Sean Kingston "Fire Burning".. I think its the catchiness of the beat along with some of the lyrics. So tonight this song came to fruition because "Shawty" had to call 9-1-1.

I had noticed my little toy Miata acting funny today and on the way home from work my lights and radio started going crazy and finally everything shut down. I was able to pull it over to the side of the road and it came to a stop. Well then I started smelling a horrible smell and it was smoke from the back of the car. Not quite sure what to do I called 9-1-1 to make sure that my car was not going to explode. Finally after the "firefighters" (there was a woman amongst the men) showed up they opened the doors and smoke billowed out of my little Miata. They opened the trunk and sure enough the battery was on fire. They put it out and everything was ok.

So now that I'm home, I'm grateful that everything turned out ok. Looks like we just have to replace some of the wiring and the battery. What a way to end a Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment