Monday, July 25, 2011

Still juicing.. what day is it?

So not too much to report. Our modified diet for the weekend turned out pretty well. We ended up eating out Friday night, Saturday and Sunday night, all while juicing during the day at least 2-3 times per day. I have to admit the food was pretty darn good! I guess I would be lying saying that we didn't enjoy it. But, as I suspected my belly didn't feel too good afterwards. Further letting us know that we can't be 100% "juice heads" until after our vacation.

I have decided that I am not going to weigh in until next Saturday. I'm finding that I get frustrated where one day I'm down a couple pounds and then the next day up a pound. I can't take it!! My mom told me today that she could tell I had lost a little bit of weight. Now, I don't know if she was trying to make me feel better or if she really could see something different. I'm not to the point where my jeans are falling off me but I can tell they fit a little better. There again, could all be in my head..

No comments:

Post a Comment