Sunday, July 31, 2011

Update

So today is 2 weeks that we have been on our juice plan.. granted the last week was modified as we did eat a couple of meals.

To date, Chris is down 13 pounds and has lost about 1 1/2 inches in his mid section. I am still only down 3 pounds and lost an inch from my stomach. Although 3 pounds was way less than I wanted I am happy with the inch lost. We can both tell our clothes are fitting better and that's all I could ask for.

In other non-juicing news we are 2 weeks in counting for our Vegas Vacation!!
Can't wait to get out of town! We are planning on seeing Love Cirque du Soleil and a couple of other shows that we will have time for. We are also planning on going to the Hoover Dam. We were going to go on our trip in February but just ran out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment